The High Team Challenge Course (HTC) provides for flexible programming that focuses on a variety of client needs.
What activities can I expect?
What is the minimum/ maximum time frame?
- Minimum: 4 hours for a group of 8-20 people (more time required for more people)
- Maximum: 1-day and multi-day programs are available
Where will the program take place?
- At the High Team Challenge Course on campus
- Parking is available at the public library overflow parking lot.
What are the goals?
- Goals are created by you in consultation with a Venture staff member.
- Common goals are:
- Stretch comfort zones
- Break down personal barriers
- Build trust and cohesion
How physically demanding is this program?
- HTC Odyssey, dynamic elements, and Giant's Swing require a mild to moderate level of physical exertion.
- HTC Iliad is a bit more phsyically demanding.
- Space Loops can be quite physically demanding if done “monkey bar” style (vs putting your feet in the loops).
- Complete a booking or inquiry form to discuss with a Venture facilitator which program best fits the needs and abilities of your group.