Our mobile programs engage groups in addressing a variety of goals. The focus of your program will be tailored to the needs of your group.
We have two types of mobile programs: intro and custom.
Intro Mobiles are best suited for newly formed groups and are comprised mostly of name games and icebreakers, typically 60-90 minutes in length
Custom Mobiles are tailored team building programs for new and established groups, typically 90-120 minutes in length
What activities can I expect?
- Icebreakers and get-to-know-you activities
- Basic problem-solving activities
What is the minimum/ maximum time frame?
- Minimum: 1 hour, though we prefer at least 2 hours
- Maximum: 1-day and multi-day programs are available
Where will the program take place?
- Indoor or outdoor
- On or off campus
What are the goals?
- Goals are created by you in consultation with a Venture staff member.
- Common goals are:
- Conflict resolution
- Resolving communication breakdowns
- Managing and sorting through feelings of frustration within the group
- Building trust, vulnerability, and team bonding
How physically demanding is this program?
- It tends to be less physically demanding than our other options.
- You can work with your facilitator to tailor the physical challenge to your group's needs.
What is the cost?
Prices vary based on group size and chosen programs. Please submit an inquiry or booking form in order for our office to call you with more information regarding pricing for your group.